Friday, February 26, 2010

CARACH ANGREN - DEATH CAME THROUGH A PHANTOM SHIP (2010)

genre : symphonic black
similar bands : Cradle of Filth, Transcending Bizarre?, Tvangeste, Mirrorthrone
origin : Holland
strong spot : almost everything
weak spot : nothing

When I first listened to their previous album my jaw dropped to the ground, this is exactly my cup of tea. Intelligent compositions, beautiful orchestrations, realistic orchestral samples, unusual chord progressions, passion, mightiness, grandeur. This is a concept album where the music blends perfectly with the horror story. A MUST download!

This band is far better than most of the shit released by the big labels, I would recommend everyone to order this album and support bands like Carach Angren.

9,5 out of 10 goatheads


1 comment:

  1. I support every word in your comment. Carach Angren really plays in a higher league. I was waiting for this one with high expectation. Thank you man!

    ReplyDelete